We Accept Dental Insurance Plans in Connecticut
Many of our new patients ask us, “Can you help me figure out how to use my dental insurance with a dentist in Connecticut?” Our office staff has extensive experience in helping patients find a dentist that accepts PPO insurance or HMO insurance plans and in working with dental insurers to achieve low out-of-pocket costs for those we serve. We aim to be a viable response to the question, “Is there a great dentist near me who accepts my insurance?” Our dental practice is dedicated to the welfare of our patients and works diligently to keep costs low while working to achieve positive outcomes for you and your family.
A Dentist Near Me Who Accepts My Insurance
Our office can help you find a dentist in Connecticut by insurance type, allowing you to streamline the selection process to a significant degree. Your plan may be an HMO or a PPO. A dentist that accepts HMO insurance must typically be part of a network that contracts with the insurance company to accept lower fees. This can significantly lower your out-of-pocket costs while limiting you only to dentists within the HMO network. PPO networks allow a greater freedom of choice while typically costing you somewhat more for the privilege. If you need a dentist that takes insurance, we can provide you with a range of choices suited to your needs and your budget.
Do You Have Questions About Your Dental Insurance?
We can answer many questions about your dental coverage and can provide you with guidance on using your benefits to the fullest extent possible. Here are some of the questions our patients ask us about dental insurance. Keep in mind, you should also directly discuss these questions with your insurance provider.
- What is the best way to find a dentist in Connecticut by insurance?
- How can I determine which dentist takes my insurance?
- Are general dentistry services like exams, X-rays and teeth cleanings covered?
- Will I have to pay a copay for regular dentist visits?
- Are high-quality materials for fillings and crowns included as part of my coverage?
- Are teeth whitening services and other cosmetic dentistry options covered by my plan?
- Will I need to get preauthorization for treatment with your dentists?
- If I have missing teeth, will that affect my coverage?
- Are orthodontic services and Invisalign® treatments covered as part of my dental plan?
- Will my plan cover some or all of the cost of dental implants and prosthetics?
- Do I have a deductible that must be met before my benefits will kick in?
Our team of dedicated professionals will provide you with the right answers to help you achieve your goals and stay within your budget.
Our Approach to Dental Care
At our dental practice, we offer a caring and nonjudgmental environment to help you feel more comfortable and relaxed when seeking your dental care from us. We can provide you with comprehensive dental services ranging from emergency root canals to fluoride treatments and dental sealants for the younger members of your family. Call us today to set up your first appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.
Dental Insurance Plans
We are participating providers with the following insurance plans:
- Anthem (BCBS)
- Basix Student Dental
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Care First
- Connection Dental
- DDS (Dental Directory Services)
- DNOA (Dental Network of America)
- DeCare (Delta Airlines)
- Delta DPO
- Delta Dental Premier®
- Delta PPO
- Dental Health Alliance
- Dental Wellness
- Lincoln Financial
- Reliance Standard Life
- TriCare (Military)
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
- Valley Wellpoint
We will do our best to see that you receive your maximum insurance benefits for all covered services.